Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good Things Happen Sometimes

Good news is, I finally finished my first chapter!  Bad news is, it took longer than I wanted...and I forgot to update that it was indeed done, hehe.  Oops.  So,  You can go ahead and read the chapter HERE!  Now that that it is finished it is time to work on chapter 2.  I haven't come up with a name for it yet =/. I do have the outline ready...just laziness and the move kicked in and I haven't gotten into the swing of it quite yet.  Plus there is the month long visit to attend to now.

For those of you who don't know, my daughter does not live with us.  There are various reasons as to why this is but right now it is the best thing for her.  She has a roof, is well feed (though she is a picky eater..and spoiled), and is able to go to school.  These things,especially in the early parts of her life, would not have been readily available to her.  But the home she is in provides these for her so even though we can manage her now, we will not be taking her back to live with us on a permanent basis.

But she is coming up to stay with us for a month!  She likes basically the same things as us so its easy to get along with her.  She likes Pokemon, Anime, Little Big Planet, and of course Fiesta Online.  She even has her own level 10 Trickster called YoYoBoy (don't ask, I dunno).  She is really looking forward to coming up and playing with us and sharing rare quality time.  Who knows, maybe we will find yet more things we like that are in common.  She is getting so big and so old so fast.  I don't know where the time has gone.

Well that's it for now.  Next entry should be filled with Fiesta Online adventures and maybe even an update about the book ;).  Cya all then!

-Galdrath

No comments:

Post a Comment